The quantity you have requested will require us to break up a package. We charge a fixed fee for this per package.
Quantity can not be changed
Do you need more? Contact Customer service.
Just press on and fold out
- develop chairs for auditoriums
- want to offer chairs with linking posibilities
- possibility to change a chair in the middle of a row
- looking for a relatively inexpensive solution
- want to be able to customize with the logo
- want unique color. length etc.
- want to test according to EN 14703: 2007
This is how it works
1. Drill holes
For the parking position clip, drill 6 mm holes at 90 degrees angle towards the desired parking position of the fitting.
2. Press on the parking position clip
Put in the clip in the hole and make sure it is springy.
3. Press on the link fitting
Determine which direction you would like to have the. Which side should have the "buckle".
Find the assembly instructions here >
You can order here
Would you like more information?
Please, contact your Product Specialist. Here you find their contact details >
Other versions of this link fitting
Our product specialist Niklas Dippelreiter met several customers who thought it was expensive to develop their own linking solutions. Some clearly stated that they would like to find a standard solution from Ackurat.
After some failed attempts of our own, we took advantage of the product development company Nufotec. Several concepts were developed by Peter Andersson och Douglas Lvov Ekberg. Of which one concept from Peter has now resulted in several product for different types of chairs.
More about the company Nufotec here >